I’m pretty excited about this. I started it yesterday on our way home from Madison and I’m halfway done. I wish I could sit and read the entire thing…stupid work and school. Blah.
Anyway, Corey’s best friend Gary drove up from Tennessee this weekend and we had a great time. I will post a few pictures when I have more time.
5 comments:
YAY!!! Are you at book 1, or do you mean you’re reading the latest Harry Potter.
I can’t believe how quickly I got sucked into it. AWESOME
Book 7…it’s SO good!
Jessie, you should be done by now. Updates?
I’m so lame. I’m not done yet. Grad school and work are kickin my ass, but I will finish it tomorrow night. It is so good so far! Stupid grad school.
Am I the only one who is absolutely in love with the movie version on Cedric Diggory in Goblet of Fire?
Because that kid is hot.
In other related news, I almost bought books 1-6 from Wal-Mart yesterday. They were like $7 a piece. Paperback. Magical.
Post a Comment