September 23, 2007

Race for the Cure

Holy crap. It’s tomorrow.

I worked at my first-ever cross country meet today. After seeing the dazed and confused look on those kids faces after crossing the finish line, along with the staggering and throwing up. It made me a litte scurred for tomorrow. Yes, I’m walking a 5k, not running but still. These are healthy 15-18 year old kids who run every single day and they looked like they were on the brink of death. I’m almost twice the age of some of them, and I never run. Or walk. I might die tomorrow.

No, I won’t. I’m walking with a whole bunch of FIF’s and there is brunch after Mmmmm. Fooooood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun! I read quite a few entries and it feels like we’re in the same room. Thanks. Unca Ron

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker