I just noticed that my sitemeter is up to 961…huh?!? I’m not that interesting - but you must know that by now.
Family? Friends? Stalkers? Bored people?
Who is from Parsippany, NJ? I know I’m not the first person in the blogs linked on my page to wonder that, either. So really…who are you? I’m curious! You’re a pretty regular visitor.
Herndon, Virginia? Chicago?
What about all of you from these random Wisconsin cities? I only know about 10 people in this state. I know a few of you are knotties with blogs, but what about the rest of you? I know there are a few knotties who don’t particularly like me who are probably reading too…I think you should say “Hi, GFY” or something…anything. C’mon, it’ll be fun - my grandparents and aunt who read this regularly might even be a little intrigued.
Anyway, if you’re reading this…Hi, I’m Jessie…who are you?
9 comments:
Hi!
Thank you for being the only one willing to play along, Krista!
Parsippany, NJ…I still see you.
Hi, I’m Jenny and I found your blog through Krista’s. Someone in Parsippany, NJ reads my blog too, I’ve often wondered who they are.
But sorry for not saying hello sooner.
Hi Jenny - no need to apologize!
I get the Parsippany and the Herndon ones as well. It doesn’t make sense?
Hey Jessie, I found you from your comment. And I would like to say YES. HAPPY COWS COME FROM WISCONSIN. Also lots of people shaped like cows (happy or otherwise) but that is neither here nor there.
I’ve always wondered about the NJ one, too. I know someone in VA that reads my blog, they might be accessing yours through mine.
Hello, FIF. Wow lady, you managed to get stalkers from across the country?
I must be that interesting.
Post a Comment