September 22, 2007

The Tree

The tree on 9/10The tree on 9/21


I love fall. In honor of fall I am taking weekly pictures of a tree I see from my balcony because I am that weird and cheesy love pictures. Of trees.

The first one was taken on 9/10 (ish) and the other was taken today, 9/21.

Here you go Krista! I also stole your crossing-out-words thing. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m impressed with the tree to that went from green to that maroon color! Love the pictures by the way.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the next episode of “THE TREE”! After it come to full green in late spring will there be a slideshow or do we have to wait full circle???

Better plan on taking a picture on Arbor Day!

Anonymous said...

I love it. This made my day.

Anonymous said...

Badgergirl - I guess I totally chose the wrong tree, but at least it will be in all the pictures anyway.

Mom - I’m not sure if I even know when Arbor Day is. A slideshow is a pretty cool idea, I think I’ll steal it!

Krista - I’m not getting made fun of like I thought I would, so that’s good. At least not to my face.

Anonymous said...

I love pictures like this. I’m not making fun, either. For real.

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker