I discovered today that my instructors can tell which discussion board posts we've read and which ones we haven't. In that same class-wide email from the instructor, we were briefly lectured about how we are missing valuable information and not getting in on the entire discussion and so on....
Now I feel like a jerk. There are 6 American students in the class, and about 14-ish from India. They are all extremely smart and more educated than I am, which gives me an amazing learning opportunity. They are all experienced physiotherapists (what they call Physical Therapists in India) and are educated in the rehabilitation of all injuries and illnesses, instead of just athletic injuries and rehab (like I am). I just can't get over the grammar and spelling when I try to read what they have to say. It's painful.
Sooo....
The majority of the time I only read the posts from the American students. And now I've been caught.
There are a couple who have gone to college in the U.S. before who have excellent grammar and spelling. Unfortunately I can't remember who is who because I can't begin to pronounce any of their names.
I suck.
Disclaimer: I am aware that my grammar isn't always perfect.
2 comments:
Ew. I do not miss school. Sometimes I think I do, then I read the blogs of you crazy grad students, and I remember that, no, I don’t miss it at all.
P.S. I LOVE the trash the dress website. I look at that all the time.
Post a Comment