So does my car!
Since the DMV pretty much determines if you are a resident of a state or not, I finally made the voyage there today. It was the same lovely experience it is in every other state. Anyway, almost 2 hours and too much money later, I walked out with my shiny new Wisconsin plates and can expect my new driver's license in the mail in the next week or 2. Since I expected my picture to suck, I went ahead and knocked a pound (or 10) off of my weight. Is that wrong? :)
Oh! I almost forgot!
The dress I was in love with popped up on ebay again and I won it! Some yatch (or maybe 2) tried to keep outbidding me at the end, but it's mine...all mine :) Now hopefully it fits.
This is what it looks like:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2920433?tuid=000006cb-006f-0861-6c61-726765727669&id=7039304&largeImg=0&tname=product
8 comments:
Beautiful dress! Congratulations!!
I love it!! My dress was also a Nordstrom dress that I got off Ebay. Congrats!
I love the dress!
My new license came in, like, 3 days. It doesn’t take as long as they say it will.
Thanks ladies
Sierra - that’s pretty sweet that it came that fast - I hope mine does.
Pretty dress. And the DMV’s sending you your license? Strange.
Very pretty dress.
Yeah, apparently they now mail out driver’s licenses if it’s a first one. Same thing happened to me. Mine came yesterday. I, too, lied about my weight. My Texas driver’s license didn’t list weight because all good southerners know that you never ask a lady her weight. Seriously! That sucks that you had to weight so long - I was there for maybe 30 minutes (but I wasn’t getting license plates).
Wow, who would think that the DMV/government would follow that good ol’ southern politeness! How many pounds did you lie by? I went 10. I thought about more but that just would have been too unrealistic for me.
Mine is about 30lbs off. Everyone lies. When I dictate my reports for work I have to list height and weight and everything. I normally laugh and tell the dispatchers who are typing my reports how far off the people are on their driver’s license.
Also I love the dress, I think you will make it look fab!
Post a Comment