It is currently 4:09 pm, central time. I've been in my windowless dungeon (the athletic training room) since 8:00 this morning for a swimming and diving invitational going on at this school. It is showing no sign of being over, which really sucks. BUT...
I have gotten a ridiculous amount of things done today. I'm even finding new things for myself to do.
Today I've cleaned the training room from top to bottom, cleaned out my supply closets, ate breakfast, washed some containers, worked out my morning-after-drinking stomach problems, given real replies to the responses of 15 of my grad school classmates questions/comments on my project, gotten a head start on the assignments for next week, balanced my checkbook, paid a bill, watched the entire espn gamecast online of the Wisconsin/Illinois game and provided updates to my friend Allen, taken care of some of the football players that are hurting from last night, ate lunch, taken care of the same swimmers ridiculous sprained wrist tape job 4 times, and last but not least...
I have made a detailed rough draft of the entire backyard wedding floorplan on Microsoft Paint. Complete with a color coded key, place settings, chairs, centerpieces, and even where the booze could probably go. This is insane.
YES! It is now 4:18 and this crap is over. I can go home and stop accomplishing ridiculous things!
[apparently the word of the day is "ridiculous"]
No comments:
Post a Comment