December 21, 2007

Bored? Try this!

I've seen this pop up a lot in the last couple weeks and thought it looked fun, so here it goes.

Here’s what you do:

1) Answer the questions and type into Google image search

2) Post a picture from first results page


  • The age you will be on your next birthday (sorry, I couldn't choose between 2 images):








  • A place you'd like to visit:






  • One of your favorite places:






  • Your favorite object:






  • Your favorite food:






  • Your favorite animal






  • Your favorite color:






  • Name of a past pet:






  • Where you live:






  • 1st grade teacher's last name:






  • Your middle name:






  • A bad habit of yours:






  • Your college major:






  • Your favorite holiday:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I printed “Dirty Thirty” for my new cube. I’m going to enjoy it for the next twelve days :o)

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker