It's not my first snow day ever...but it's my first one in Wisconsin.
The school that I work for is closed, and no school = no athletic training coverage! There really couldn't have been better timing for me for this, since our final exam is available to start today at noon, which is right now. Instead of driving out in the snow and working a late night at the school, I can sit here in my sweats, watch it snow, and take my final. I'll post some pictures of it (later) that I took this morning for you west-coasters :) I also took my cat out and dropped her in the middle of it - she wasn't a fan. It's really coming down and I LOVE it as long as I don't have to drive in it again.
I hope Corey's work lets him out a little early.
3 comments:
I might have a snow day too. Not sure if I’m happy or not, since it’s the lasy night of class. I was actually looking forward to it!
I’m curious– since this is your first winter in Wisco, what do you think of it so far?
I love it! As long as I don’t have to drive in it I think it’s great. I’ve always loved snow and cold but I’ve never had it quite like this, even growing up in Oregon or living in Washington and Germany.
Post a Comment