December 30, 2007

Nature's refrigerator

Leinie's Red is exceptionally tasty when kept cold by mother nature herself. Even Zoey is excited about it!

(Note to the west-coasters: Don't worry - someday you will learn about the deliciousness of Leinenkugel's)



The end result of the latest snow dumping viewed from our balcony:



It's been awhile. We came back home on Thursday from 6 days in Madison with Corey's family for Christmas. We had a great, lazy, very food-filled week. Thursday night I got together with a few friends at Houlihan's in Brookfield, and Friday and Saturday I worked at a basketball tournament. It's been a mellow few days and there are a few more in our future. Corey doesn't go back to work until the 2nd, and I don't go back until the 3rd.

I will write more about Christmas and include a few pictures tomorrow. For now, the Packers game is on and demands my full attention.

And our toilet just broke. Fantastic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cat’s name is Zoey too! Only we spell it Zoe.

Anonymous said...

You know…east coasters don’t really get Leinie’s either…and they don’t know what they are missing!

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker