December 16, 2007

Should I smoke weed before a final exam?

No, I’m not asking.

Once I decided some of the search terms that led people to my blogs were funny enough to have their own page they started to suck or at least get a little repetitive.

Tonight, that came to an end.

“should i smoke weed before a final exam?”

If you actually feel that you have to ask that question, I hope you’re enjoying college (or high school - but I hope not), because you’re going to be there for a very long time. I’m not judging anyone for smoking weed. I don’t do it, but I can’t say that I never ever have. C’mon, I grew up in Oregon for crying out loud. I can, however, say (with certainty) that I’ve never done it before a final exam. So unless the class is How To Scrub Toilets At A Head Shop 101, my answer is no.

Capitalize your “I” next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I’ve done it…it is not the best thing for your performance on the exam. Depends on how much you smoke, though. Just a little bit can really clear your mind out…but it is a really fine line between being sharp and writing long, flowing answers about the adorable pixies dancing on your desk!

Anonymous said...

You had me at “head shop.”

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker