December 10, 2007

Sweet glorious relief!

I finished my paper. FINALLY. With 6 minutes to spare even!

Procrastination is bad. One of the journal articles I picked to review for my paper ended up not even being a complete study. I learned this with not much time left to find a new article, integrate it into my paper, get rid of the old one, and then discuss all three. Oy vey. The whole thing ended up being 15 pages, and an enormous pain in my ass.

Now, the only thing standing between me and a 5 week break from grad school crap is a final exam. He is giving it to us on Tuesday at noon, and it is due by Thursday at midnight. Sounds like plenty of time, right? No. There is a reason he gives us 3 days…it takes ALL 3 DAYS to do that bastard. Unfortunately I have late nights at work on Tuesday and Thursday, and plans that I refuse to cancel on Wednesday night. Somehow I’ll manage to squeeze it in there…I always do. Blech.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! I feel your pain!

Anonymous said...

I had the almost the same problem. I was supposed to review a journal article, and when it got down to it, I realized it was from 1948! Oops. Well, hang in there, and good luck!

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker