I spent my birthday at work at girl's basketball and just got home at about 10pm and now I'm home working on homework for my class in the morning. Happy birthday to me!
I got some great cards, a gift certificate for LobsterGram (mmm!) and Melissa sent me a beautiful bouquet of tulips. I will take a picture of them tomorrow when they've had some time to drink and open up. Corey and I will go out to dinner this weekend for a belated celebration since we both have a bunch of busy days this week.
Sorry for my extended absences - I've got a couple things to finish up this semester and then I'm all yours. I've got some fun things coming my way in the next couple weeks...going to San Diego for Christmas, a new camera coming soon, new blog address, and a few other random things. I've also got some pictures to show off from the last couple months because I've been such a huge slacker.
Before I go, here is a little "me" throughout the first 30 years. I have been a lot of places, done a lot of things, and met some AWESOME people along the way!
(Sorry I look extra weird in some of them...I had a hard time resizing them to the right proportions!)
With grandma in Astoria, OR:
Many years of volleyball:
Senior beach day with Melissa:
Senior photos:
With my little sisters when they were VERY little:
At the top of the Space Needle - Seattle, WA:
Yakima, Washington:
Fort Lewis, Washington:
Hanging with the German army:
On the beaches of Normandy, France:
Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany:
Costa Brava, Spain:
Monaco:
Vilseck, Germany:
Paris, France:
Reno, Nevada with April:
Rockin' out with Guitar Hero and April:
Graduation from Fresno State:
First Wisconsin Winter:
Our wedding - The Best Day Ever:
And some great new friends, courtesy of the interwebz!
I've even stood under srpro's magical veil (long story, for those of you who don't know it - don't ask)
8 comments:
LOVE the orange couch pic and the 80’s valley girl pic. I never realized you were at Fort Lewis. Remind me to FB you some names as I know a couple of people who were stationed there probably around the same time.
I love all of your pictures. Happy birthday! I hope you love your thirties as much as I do /sarcasm.
<3 Noles
Happy Birthday! This post was so fun! I heart it very much:-)
Happy Birthday!
Love all the pictures, especially that one where you are licking that girls (who looks really awful!!!) face
As as Noles said…I hope you love your thirties as much as I do (and I’m definitely not loving them all that much!).
Smooches.
Happy belated birthday! I love the photos… you have led such a fascinating life and been to so many places. Cheers to the next 30 is right.
I don’t care what anyone says, 30 kicked ass.
I must say I love that blue zebra print dress. that was HAWT!!!
L! Thanks everyone! I wish I still had that sweet zebra print dress or the cut-off mom jeans!
Post a Comment