March 20, 2010

35 Weeks!



I probably say this every week, but time has gone by so fast. She's definitely getting low on space in there - last night she made my stomach look like she was trying to get out.

I haven't done this in awhile, so here goes:

  • How far along? 35 weeks
  • Total weight gain: 22lbs
  • How big is baby? Something around 5.5lbs and 20ish inches long. 
  • Maternity clothes? Grown out of a LOT of them. Running out of things to wear.
  • Sleep? 12 am...wake up, pee, blow nose, drink water, switch sides.  1am...wake up, pee, blow nose, drink water, switch sides...lather...rinse...repeat...until 7am.
  • Best moment this week? We were laying in bed to go to sleep and realized that Sophie would move around when we talked, and stop when we'd stop.  So we started trying to make up a story to tell her - the story was terrible, but it worked.
  • Movement? Almost all day every day!  Busy girl.
  • Food cravings? Nothing in particular.
  • Labor signs? Nope, but she does feel lower and lower.
  • Belly button in or out? In, but I had a disturbingly deep belly button to start with.  It is very shallow, but still there.
  • What I miss: Putting shoes on easily or bending forward to grab something or eat.
  • What I'm looking forward to:  Watching Corey interact with his outside baby.
  • Milestone: Weekly appointments are starting now. 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Accidentally Me said...

I love the moving...it looks like that scene from alien where the thing comes out of his stomach! Well, up until the point where it actually comes out;-)

The sleeping pattern stinks...sorry about that:-( But at least you aren't on bed rest...

mak'n Changes said...

You and I are on the same sleeping pattern and are both at 35 weeks. Its fun to compare notes with you. Im glad things are going well. thanks for keeping us posted.
cindie

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker