March 31, 2010

So much for a nice relaxing bath.

I've been having some massive sciatica on my left side.  I've had it on my right side for years - ever since my car accident in 2005.  It would flare up sometimes and be painful and annoying, and then be done.  All of my usual athletic trainer stretches and treatments would help it just fine.

Then on Saturday my left side reared it's ugly head.  My right side is now my left side's biitch.  Right has NOTHING on my left. 

Anyway, I was having some problems with it tonight and am a little annoyed about something, so I decided a nice warm bubble bath was in order.  I filled up the tub, got in and loved how great it felt.

Then I laid down.

Then the water level got too high and started draining.

Within a minute or two I was laying in about 3 inches of water, wet and cold.  Ginormous belly rising out of the tub like Everest.

RELAXATION FAIL.

I'm going to bed.  Blah. 

No comments:

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker