March 25, 2010

84/365. Rockabye.



I promise that not every post/picture is going to be about my future kid (famous last words, right? yeah, yeah...) but right now we are deep in the nesting phase and there is also baby stuff all of the house in any direction I look. We're working on that.

Anyway, I saw this in Starbucks last night when we met with our real estate agent and builder of the house we're building. I had to have it, and I must say it is pretty awesome. It will be great for playing through the mp3 hookup that came on our baby swing.

Check out the playlist!

Bohemian Rhapsody – From Lullaby Renditions of Queen
Dream On – From Lullaby Renditions of Aerosmith
Sweet Child O’ Mine – From Lullaby Renditions of Guns N’ Roses
Across the Universe – From More Lullaby Renditions of The Beatles
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For – From Lullaby Renditions of U2
Just Like Heaven – From Lullaby Renditions of The Cure
Clocks – From Lullaby Renditions of Coldplay
Lucky Star – Lullaby Rendition of Madonna
No Surprises – From Lullaby Renditions of Radiohead
Nothing Else Matters – From Lullaby Renditions of Metallica
Ruby Tuesday – From Lullaby Renditions of The Rolling Stones
One Love – From Lullaby Renditions of Bob Marley

So many great songs, but I have to admit that it was Across the Universe that completely sold me. It is one of my favorite songs ever of all time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker