March 18, 2010

77/365. March Madness.



I have to admit, I am not a big fan of basketball. Not college, not pro, and DEFINITELY not high school. That said, I freakin' love March Madness. Of course I didn't always love March Madness...until I participated in my first bracket challenge. Now I'm hooked, obviously.

Unfortunately, today was a day full of upset games and all around ugliness. Murray State? WHO IS THAT? And how did they win? And Georgetown lost? And Marquette? Ugh. Anti-pretty.

In other news, I'm still sick. Not just still sick...I seem to be getting progressively worse. I'm hoping today was the peak of that. I barely slept last night because I couldn't breathe, couldn't stop coughing, and woke up without a voice. Corey more-or-less insisted I stay home, and I'm glad I did. There is no way I could have functioned. But...another day off unpaid. Blah.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker