October 8, 2007

Fall is my favorite season. Now where the hell is it?

This is SO not a good start to my first fall in Wisconsin.

Sure, the colors are beautiful and when I look at trees (and take pictures of them like a weirdo) from my livingroom window or from inside the comfort of my air conditioned car, it looks like fall. Then I step outside and my dreams of a cold, crisp, breeze are shattered. Why oh why oh WHY has it been so freaking hot out?

For the couple of you who were into my tree pictures, here are the latest ones added to the "series":

9.10.20079.21.20079.28.2007
10.6.2007

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tree lost its leaves pretty quickly. And didn’t really even change color. Ah well.

But, yes, I totally agree with you about this freaking heat. It’s insane. Just not right.

Anonymous said...

haha…you’re tree is turning out to be lame. what happened to the red leaves?

Anonymous said...

Don’t worry this is normal. And yes, it blows. I like your picture idea though… too bad I don’t have any trees out my windows. Just businessmen and bums.

p.s. I like the new look of your site!

Anonymous said...

Doi- this is NOT normal weather.

Anonymous said...

Well today’s weather should please you. I have a whoppin 52 degrees here in Menomonie. And I love it! Fall is also my favorite season.

Anonymous said...

The banner photo on your blog is gorgeous! Fall is my favorite time of year. I blame it [the total obliteration of Fall, that is] on global warming.

Anonymous said...

I totally picked the wrong tree.
I’m also glad that this weather is not normal! Today is better, at least.

Anonymous said...

I liked your tree picture sequence. So sad all the leaves are gone, from both your tree and the one that at once had the super red leaves.

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker