December 26, 2007

Those weren't sugar plums

I rarely dream these days, and when I do, they are either very morbid or don’t make any sense whatsoever.

Sometimes both.

When I went to bed on Christmas eve I dreamt that one of my best friends and her immediate family had something like a house or building collapse on them and they were buried alive. They called me and told me I needed to come dig them out like it was no big deal, and I told them I’d be there in a little bit. When I got there and started digging it was too late and all I was digging up was my dead best friend and her family. Their remaining family members hated me and told me it was all my fault for not being there. WTF?

I really would have rather dreamt about sugar plum fairies dancing in my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that’s no fun. No sex or anything?

I always dream that my teeth are falling out or crumbling. That’s my nightly dream…

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker