March 14, 2010

73/365. Baby Tornado.

I really should have taken some before pictures...

This is our dining room. I think I made a bad situation...just as bad. I brought it from a chaotic mess to an organized mess though - that means something, right? Except now you can add a crib mattress and a pack 'n play to the mix thanks to a recent trip to Babies R Us.

Thank you to our awesome friends, family, and co-workers, Sophie is pretty darn stocked up. Our only remaining "big" purchases that I can think of are a glider/rocker (at my insistence) and cloth diapers (and accessories) and I've pretty much got both of those situations taken care of!

Also...I just realized I never posted any baby shower pictures here. I will try to do that this weekend, even though it's way late!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Accidentally Me said...

It's really ridiculous, isn't it? I can't beleive how much stuff we have piled up, and how much is still sitting at The Boy's parents' house because we haven't brought it over yet.

How can something so tiny have so much stuff?!?!?

Anonymous said...

It's madness! And there are still a few things we need!

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker