January 10, 2010

10/365. The Belly Book.



Someone on a blog I read somewhere mentioned this book and I thought it sounded really cute, so of course I bought it. It's actually been a lot of fun to keep track of some things in it, and maybe someday Sophie will enjoy flipping through it. Any future kids are probably going to get the shaft and not get their own book if I'm going to be completely honest - but for the first one I think it's great :) I'll have to think of something else for them. I'm not very good about writing in it every week, but every few weeks I get caught up and eventually I'll get all the pictures I've remembered to take of my ever-growing belly to stick in there.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

AngieG2000 said...

I have this book that I kept up-to-date when I was pregnant with Brady. It was so much fun, and now I love to look back at it! You look great! Can't wait to meet your little gal...only a few months now!
~Angie

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker