January 9, 2010

9/365. Supplies? Supplies.



Welcome to athletic training at an underprivileged school.   An underprivileged school with a brand new athletic director.  I started a new part time job tonight.  I must be crazy...I'm tired enough as it is.  But, I miss athletic training, and it is a good opportunity to make some extra money before this baby comes into our world!  Plus, it's not so bad when I remind myself that they are paying me $25 an hour, 4-8 hours a week, to mostly sit on my butt and watch basketball for the next 2 months.

They gave me a kit of supplies to use tonight...it consisted of a roll of tape, a roll of pre-wrap, some tuf-skin, some ointment, and some bandaids.  If someone actually gets even minorly injured - that stuff is going to last me approximately 5 minutes.  If that.  Good times!

Bonus picture:  Here is the typical view from my end of the couch...

Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker