This is A Bear Named Pooh. Also known as Our Awesome Score From Babies R Us.
This is the only character bedding set I liked, and one of the very very few baby bedding sets Corey and I agreed on. Everything I liked was too grown up or boring for Corey's liking, and everything he liked was much to cartoony and babyish to me. Yes, I realize she is a baby...but she won't be forever and that doesn't mean she HAS to have all cartoony things.
Anyway, this set is really cute and subtle (except for all the Pooh faces staring at you right now), and so so so soft and cuddly.
We were going to hold off on buying this stuff, but then it started to look like the line was going to be discontinued. I wasn't going to start the search for something we could agree on all over again, so I talked Corey into heading into BRU since we had some good coupons and a couple gift cards. We got there to find that everything in the line was 50% off! SCORE!
With all the coupons and everything together, we got a 4 piece bedding set, a super soft blanket, a mobile, and a diaper stacker (we're doing cloth, so these are nice for that) for $44. Awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment