January 19, 2010

Pictures, just for fun.

If you read my other post with my Project365 picture, you read that I took a sick day from work today.  We'll call it a mental health day, after an emotionally tiring weekend.  I just needed another day, ya know?

Anyway, I met my friend Sheila for a lunch date at Panera.  It was great to get out and just relax and spend some time with a friend.  After we parted ways, I headed to Gap Maternity and scored 3 tank tops and 3 sweaters for $40!  I'm already growing out of some of my early maternity clothes.  They just aren't covering enough.  I'm pretty confident that the stuff I got will last me the rest of the pregnancy though.

After I got home the sun was thinking about going down and was shining on the church across the street, so I headed out and took some pictures.  I really love them.  None of them are particularly brilliant or make me look like I have mad skillz (yo) or anything, but I think it's the brick and the colors that are doing it for me.























 

 

 

 

No comments:

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker