January 13, 2010

13/365. Pictures.



As awesome as digital photography is, I really miss having *real* pictures. I love how they feel and how they look. I have albums full of pictures from my childhood and teenage years. It's sucked lugging them all around for years and years, but I love them just the same.

This order of mine from Shutterfly came in the mail today - it is a bunch of pictures I've been wanting to frame and gift to parents/grandparents (and myself) but have been putting off. Then there is the awesome picture I took of my 101 year old great grandma with a kitten. I love that picture.

I can't wait to frame these and get them up on the walls of our new house - wherever that is.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

I still love real pictures too. And that photo of your Great Grandma is excellent.

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker