January 20, 2010

20/365. The Office.



It only took 5.5 months, but I have an office now. Sure, I share it with 4-5 other people, but oh well. If this was 5 months ago, I would have been really excited about it. Remember, there was that whole 2 weeks or so I liked and was excited about my new job - and then I got to know it.

And let me tell you...it's rather difficult to be an admin/clerical person without a workspace of any kind. I wonder though, how long it will be until I actually get to USE my new office since 1) no one really knows what to do with me or have me to at my job, so 2) I've been doing someone else's job for a few weeks now. Blah.

I can't wait to get out of that place.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker