January 23, 2010

27 weeks. Oh, baby.


Ok...I had no idea she was sticking out that far. It sure doesn't look that big from above! And what a weird shape! WTH?  Hello, third trimester.

Sorry I didn't post a pic last week. The last week has kind of been a blur - my mom is having some seriously scary health issues (that I'll leave off of here for her privacy - but trust me - scary), we had some home buying stuff to deal with (ended up backing out of the one we had made an offer on since the sellers were sucking), and I was working at my second job too. Things are looking up for my mom though, thank God (and HI MOM!), my grandparents were able to go down there to help out and spend some time with her and the girls, and it I think my aunt is headed there in the next few days to take over which is fantastic because, well...quite frankly NO ONE sucks more than my step-dad does right now.  I still love him, but he is so deep on my sh!t list that he better buy himself some arm floaties.

We are back to square one looking for houses. We looked at two today, are looking at two tomorrow, and have a few more with visits being arranged. Our house is out there...somewhere.

Anyway...I haven't done one of these in awhile...so here goes:
  • How far along? 27 weeks
  • Total weight gain: +14. Doing VERY well at this!
  • How big is baby?  Nearly 2.5 lbs, almost 14.5 inches long.  According to one site: An Eggplant. 
  • Maternity clothes? Grew out of a lot of the first batch.
  • Sleep? Interrupted by my bladder.
  • Best moment this week? Hearing the heartbeat again, having a "duh" moment on distinguishing between kicking and hiccups.
  • Movement? So much!  I love it. 
  • Food cravings? No big cravings, no big aversions.
  • Labor signs? Nope, but I have learned what Braxton-Hicks means.
  • Belly button in or out? Innie, but getting shallower by the day. 
  • What I miss: Leaning forward, sleeping on my back.
  • What I'm looking forward to: decorating a baby room :)
  • Milestone: Today is the first day of my third trimester!  I've already been pregnant twice as long as I have left.  Man that went by fast.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I kind of miss baby hiccups. Is that weird?

Barbie said...

There is still a house behind us for sale. :)

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker