January 4, 2010

4/365. Sunset over a military cemetary.




This is where I park my car every day before I get on a shuttle to take me to work. Even though I hate my job with the fire of a thousand suns, seeing this at the beginning and end of each day is a good reminder of why I'm here, what I have, where I've been, and how I got here.

I'm not sure why this looks so blurry now - I can assure you that it wasn't at first.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Katie said...

Awesome shot! Love it! I'll be following your pics this year!

Karen said...

I love it..and I've noticed a lot of noise on my pictures that isn't there elsewhere too.

Regardless..it's a great shot.

Chrissie said...

That's an excellent shot.

melissa said...

Pretty sky!! Good picture!

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous. It's like Mother Nature also hates your job with the fire of a thousand suns. o_O

Ronda said...

Amazing shot. This is the epitome of the cliche "A picture is worth a thousand words." Just stunning. This may be my favorite of all the Project 365 shots I've seen so far.

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker