January 29, 2008

Hmpf.

A recap of my morning so far:

8:40: roll out of bed

8:45: sit down on floor and finally push play on yoga show I dvr’d forever ago

8:46 -8:58: do yoga…try to keep up….not relaxing at all because I can’t relax and close my eyes and bust the sweet yoga moves all at the same time

8:59: Make coffee

9:00: eat an orange, watch yoga

9:05 - 9:15: Watch the rest of yoga show from the chair with a cup of coffee in hand.

I’m so on a roll today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!
I don’t quite think that watching the yoga show while eating an orange and cup of coffee in hand will exactly do it.

Although that sounds like a perfectly pleasant morning. I went and worked out, while hung over (not pleasant to run and burp up beer) and then came home and laid down for 1/2 hour thus making me later than intended for work.

Anonymous said...

I’ve been doing yoga 2 times/week for a few weeks now and I haven’t quite hit the “relaxed” stage. But it’s a great stretch and a surprisingly good workout. Just keep at it - my instructor says it gets better the more comfortable you get with it.

And yeah, when I first bought the TransFIRMer series, I sat and watched one while eating a frozen pizza. Our minds are too alike at times.

Anonymous said...

L! Sara that is cracking me up!

Anonymous said...

that is so funny! i was at work while reading it and i started laughing out loud…not really golf clubhouse ettiquette! whooops!

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker