You should ask Katy where she got her linens from. I remember her saying they were reasonable. Just don’t get them online.
BBJ is pretty overpriced for standard linens. Unless you are going for something out of the ordinary color-wise or with a design, I think there are cheaper places.
Yeah, I’m going to work on it. $23 is crap. I’d rather toss some bedsheets over the tables.
I cannot f**** believe how much these people want!! I needed an off color though..but still..Holy hell.I didn’t even think of bedsheets..I bet Big Lots has some good deals on King size flats. Those might work.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You should ask Katy where she got her linens from. I remember her saying they were reasonable.
Just don’t get them online.
BBJ is pretty overpriced for standard linens. Unless you are going for something out of the ordinary color-wise or with a design, I think there are cheaper places.
Yeah, I’m going to work on it. $23 is crap. I’d rather toss some bedsheets over the tables.
I cannot f**** believe how much these people want!! I needed an off color though..but still..Holy hell.
I didn’t even think of bedsheets..I bet Big Lots has some good deals on King size flats. Those might work.
Post a Comment