Thanks for all the comments and encouragement everyone!
I actually don’t feel like I need any medication or counseling or any of that for it. Yeah, sometimes I crave one, but I’m much too much of a realist. I know that the reality of having one will not be as good as it is in my head, so I feel like I’m pretty much over it. I know my logic is a little flawed, but I feel like getting extra help at this point would just be kind of weak, unnecessary, and not my style.
Between the one that made me sick and smelling it on Corey once in awhile it pretty much just grosses me out.
Oh, and the car stinks.
2 comments:
How long were you a smoker? Because if you were able to quit this easily (and I know you struggled the first few days), maybe you’re on to something that could really help lots of other people!
I was a smoker off and on since age 13 or so (16 years), but I was steady w/o any “offs” since about 2000.
I don’t think I’m really on to something, I think it’s just part of my mentality (or maybe some resonating army mindset, who knows?).
Post a Comment