January 4, 2008

Still not smoking.

It's been 55 hours. 17 hours until it's supposedly out of my system. I'm relying heavily on this getting easier after that.



This is HARD. I was so cranky last night. I'm talking full raging bitch mode. Corey did something that was meant to be cute and all I could do was turn and look at him and say "I. would. NOT. fuck. with. me. right. now."

Yes, I immediately felt awful for responding that way, but at least he laughed when I said it in the first place.

PS. Dear grandparents, aunts and uncles who read my blog - I apologize for the foul language that shows up in my posts, but it is usually necessary to accurately portray my exact thoughts and feelings on certain topics. Yes, if I was younger I would fully expect you to wash my mouth out with soap. Love ya! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! By this time tomorrow it will be infinitely easier - just keep telling yourself that! What an awesome way to bring in a new year.

Anonymous said...

I have a story that may help! I know a guy who wanted to quit smoking, but he was kind of worried because he is sort of overweight and didn’t want to gain more weight (I would say he was like 5′9″, 230 pounds or so). His doctor told him “If you quit smoking and gain 50 pounds, you would still be healthier than if you kept smoking.”

That stuff is REALLY bad for you!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you!! It will soooo be worth it! I’m very proud of you! (yeah that sounds cheesey, but really, I AM!)

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker