January 22, 2008

"Pepsi is worth 2 dollars."

This is what Corey said to me at 2:30 this morning. He was talking in his sleep. I, as usual, was laying there awake.

He was sleeping on his stomach and all of a sudden lifted his head up and started speaking some big jibberish word that started with a “P” over and over and laughing (which of course was making me laugh). I looked at him and said “What the hell are you saying?” and he repeated it and laughed again with a big sigh after. It still made no sense. I asked him what he was saying again and he laughed and sighed again but didn’t repeat and put his head back down.

Still laughing, I spoke up a little louder. “Hey, what did you just say? You have to talk slower!”

He raised his head again and said “Pepsi is worth 2 dollars.” laughed and sighed again, and went back to sleep.

Insomnia has its perks.

No comments:

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker