January 6, 2008

I caved.

Uuuuuuuughhhhhhhhh. I had a cig. And now I feel disgusting. And guilty.

More than anything I feel like throwing up. I think my mission to become a non-smoker has been successful.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is actually a good sign…that you didn’t have a second, and that it really made you want to NOT smoke.

Question: Did you and the boyfriend discuss doing this together? Does he not want to quit?

Anonymous said...

1 cig in 5 days is not that bad! You had one and don’t like it anymore. Keep going!

Anonymous said...

The fact that you feel disgusting and wanted to throw up is a great sign! You can do it.

Anonymous said...

You’re doing great. A possibility is to call the Quit Line…they offer free nicotine patches, gum or lozenge, and being a veteran, you maybe able to get more than the 2 week dose? it’s 1800-QUIT-NOW. Good Luck…another idea might to have some healthy snacks around or a straw (cut to the size of a cig.) when you really need one, get the straw and pretend you are smoking….the deep breaths simulate smoking and it actaully helps you relax.

Anonymous said...

You can do it!

Anonymous said...

What matters is not that you had a momentary lapse, but that you got back on track. :0)

Anonymous said...

I still believe in you! Step away from the cigs!

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker