I sat down to write this right after I took tonight’s trazzy-treat and got distracted and now I’m way too fuzzy to write anything. I’ll write it tomorrow, not that you are all dying to hear every detail of my day or anything.
Let’s see if I can remember what I was going to write about…
Panera, Hobby Lobby, my sweet wedding related idea and purchase from the dollar store, tonight’s swim meet chaos, google reader, Bright Lights Big Ass…
And I’m spent.
4 comments:
Well now you’ve whetted my appetite! I am especially interested in the swim meet chaos. Please update us.
Kthxbai.
Oh…. Bright Lights, Big Ass… Possibly one of my favorite books EVER! that and her other book Bitter is the New Black…. She comes out with her third book in March. Jen Lancaster is one of the FUNNIEST authors I’ve ever read… in addition to your blog, I read hers everyday and so can you… http://www.jennsylvania.com
Are the sweet wedding related idea and purchase from the dollar store related?
ITID - I’m going to go write it right now!
Amanda - I can’t wait for her 3rd book and I just barely started Bright Lights Big Ass! I also love her blog…I’ve been reading it since I read Bitter is the New Black!
Farrah - Yes, as a matter of fact it was!
Post a Comment