January 12, 2008

Contact!

And I missed the freaking call.

The VA finally called me back - to tell me that they will call me back. Apparently my doc is not there very often and they are waiting for the doctor to make a decision on what to do next since my sleep study was normal. WHAT?!?! Normal?


  1. Shouldn't I be involved in my medical decisions? Guess not.



  2. What is it about 3 minutes of REM sleep in a night that is normal? Someone please enlighten me.



Then, apparently, she will call me to set up an appointment. Good thing I already have one scheduled. For May. Grr.

In other news...

I got my winter back - just in time to drive through the country on the way home from work. The snow was coming down so hard that I really didn't have much of an idea what was in front of me or where I was going. I love the snow - hate driving in it. The roads out there were slick so of course I had another moment where I thought for sure I was a goner. At least it wasn't across 3 lanes of traffic this time.

Anyway, after dinner Corey and I decided go outside and build the biggest snowman we could possibly maneuver since the snow was so sticky. We dug out some pieces to old Halloween costumes, so he looks like a big pirate polar-bear sort of thing.











He's got a pirate wig, a pirate hat, vampire teeth, rocks for eyes and nose, and a scarf that is too small for him.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That snowman is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

that is the biggest snowman I have seen in a loooong time…

Anonymous said...

That’s the biggest snowman I’ve EVER seen. Holy cow!

Anonymous said...

I didn’t even realize it snowed that much!

Anonymous said...

Wow - I tried to do that last year and mine was maybe half as big. Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I haven’t made a snowman in a very long time. That looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the VA!

Anonymous said...

My neighbors made a snowman during the last snow storm and he (she?) was so cute, until I noticed his coal eyes, nose, and mouth had fallen off. Seeing him faceless, however, did nothing to prepare me for what I saw next — his head fell off!

Anonymous said...

woah! that is one big bitch of a snowman. good times. but seriously tho…thats a huge bitch

Anonymous said...

I miss the snow… remember those midnight snowball fights and snowman making nights in Germany… oh what good times…lol

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker