January 28, 2008

Pregnancy dreams

Ever have one of those dreams that is SO real that when you actually wake up you don’t know the difference between the dream and reality?

I had one this morning. I was pregnant and I just “knew” that I was. Not far along or anything, just enough to feel an almost non-existent bump where there wasn’t one before. I woke up with my hand on my belly and was thinking about where the closest place would be to go get a pregnancy test and how ohmygodI’llhavetogobacktotheVAthatcan’tbegoodforthebaby. I was in a bit of a panic.

Then a cat jumped up on my head and I was brought back to reality.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ve had two very vivid wedding dreams recently. The next time I see myself in a wedding dress I damned better be awake.

Anonymous said...

I HATE those dreams!!!! I always end up slightly dispointed that once I snap back into reality…it wasn’t true. Unless of course it’s a stressful moment…like your own in which case, the relief of finding out it was “just a dream” is sometimes a really great feeling! Not quite sure it’s worth the raised blood pressure though.

Mine often involve food of some sorts. I know right?! I’ll wake up and I’m litterally putting my hand up to my mouth to eat whatever it is. For a few seconds I’ll awake and be slightly confused as to where my _____ (insert food here) went. =)

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker