January 30, 2008

Got a cat? Extra money to blow? Sick sense of humor?

How about at kitty wig?



Shop here now! Also available in Bashful Blonde, Silver Fox, and Electric Blue!

As much as I would love to see one of these on Jezebel or Zoey, I don't have that kind of money, and I don't really want them to kill me in my sleep.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they’ll kill you if you *don’t* get them a wig. Did you ever think of that?

I’m at a loss for any other words….

Anonymous said...

I can’t imagine any cat letting a wig sit on his head for more than a nanosecond.

Anonymous said...

That picture is just downright disturbing. Seriously. I think if my cat looked like that I would be scared in the night.

Anonymous said...

I laugh every time I look at that picture!

Anonymous said...

This is the best, just a little creepy though.

Anonymous said...

omg it’s britney spears!

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker